Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stations

Want a date that is cheap, fun and emotionally rewarding? "Stations" is a way to meet all three wishes.
Pick any activity that allows for stopping along the way. For example:
  • Miniature or regulation golf
  • Frisbee golf
  • A walk or hike where there are benches, rest areas, scenic overlooks, etc.
  • Window-shopping with multiple targeted stores
  • Scavenger or treasure hunt
  • Weight-lifting or calisthenics routine
  • A fair with various game and food booths
At each of the stations, both partners read and share answers to one of the questions below:
  • What was one of the happiest memories in our relationship?
  • When have I felt especially close to you, my spouse?
  • What three things do you to please me the most?
  • What two things do I think you would like me to do more often?
  • What two things do would I like you to do more often?
  • What is something that has significantly affected the direction of our lives together?

No comments:

Post a Comment